Hi Everyone!

Welcome to Jackie & Squiggy's (Craigmuir Touch of Class) web page.

Since this is indeed Squiggy's web page it will be mainly about her progress and how she's getting on with training me... Please look at our diary and have a giggle.



Our Diary....

Please feel free to read at your leisure and of course add any (encouraging) comments!!!

Thursday 25 June 2009

Royal Highland Show 2009

So, with Dougie as my unpaid groom we got up at 4.30 (yes, 4.30) and got the horses ready. Connie (Carla's little pony) was coming along as babysitter, so off we went.

I have to say, it was a very nice and relaxing day. Both horses were chilled and Squigs lay down within 10 minutes of arriving and had a siesta! (well she had missed her usual morning nap...)

She was a really good girl and we were 6th in our class. Dougie was in charge of filming and of course managed to capture Squiggy jumping on me, my bottom from behind as I ran and also made innapropriate comments all the way through the DVD. However, not in a position to complain as I need to secure his services for next year!

No comments: